Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to change!


Ok, so the title is a bit dramatic, but I had to draw you in somehow right? Up until this point this blog only has been a place for me to show off a few pictures and attempt to advertise my photography. Well my friends that is going to change now. Is this the big change I am welcoming you to? No. The change will be in my photography.
It is my goal to take the way I do and look at photography and change it into something no one has ever seen before. This blog will be your window into that process. Following this blog will give you a front row seat to watch as my art changes from the basic photographs it is not into much more.
People say that you cannot do anything new because everything has already been done. It is my mission to prove that statement wrong. I intend to take photography to another level by mixing it with other types of art, by ignoring the rules and looking at things in a new light, and countless other ideas that will pop into my head along the way.
In addition to showing the progress of my work I will often post about things that I have tried that did or didn’t work out well and possibly about places I have gone to work or products I have used that I think are great. (or that I think are horrible) This blog will be much more than a photo gallery so I hope you stay tuned and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment